Leaving for the airport! Can't wait to post that we have arrived!
Thanks for all the support and prayers.
Love to All.
We are Rob and Tricia. We have two sons - Ben and Liam. Ben is at home with us and Liam is currently living in Vietnam. Thanks for joining us as we make our way back to Vietnam to welcome Liam into our family. We are blessed - not once but twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Have a safe and uneventful trip to Vietnam. Let the fun events wait until you get there. Can't wait to read more.
Woo freakin' hoo! I can hardly wait to see PICTURES!!
Woo freakin'hoo(2)!
I second Jessica's thoughts!
Enjoy!
Have a safe trip. Post as often as you can!
Ohhh, I can't wait to see some pictures!!! I think I've looked at the clock every 5 minutes since you guys left!!! How wonderful!! Finally you'll be with Liam!!
Yippee! Hurry and get there already! (I'm sure you all second that!)
Travel safe and kiss on all those Can Tho babies!
Kelly
Post a Comment