We are Rob and Tricia. We have two sons - Ben and Liam. Ben is at home with us and Liam is currently living in Vietnam. Thanks for joining us as we make our way back to Vietnam to welcome Liam into our family. We are blessed - not once but twice.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Can't Wait!

Just got this picture emailed to us from our agency! Liam is SO cute - I can't wait to get my hands on him. Just look at that face - so kissable! We leave in FIVE days! Enjoy the photo while I get back to the lists...

13 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Oh. My. Gosh!! He is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!

Kim said...

He is absolutely adorable!

Kelly said...

Love it! He looks like he knows you are on your way. I got one of Katharine on the same background. If I don't see you there, please take a minute to do some lovin on her!

Kelly

Laura said...

What a doll! They're pretty fancy on their backgrounds over there in Can Tho!! I'm sure he's smiling because he knows how soon his mama will be there to hold him =). Have a great trip.

Teresa and Norm said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I am so happy and excited for you and plan to follow your journey in preparation for our own!!!

ShelleyR said...

Oh my GOSH, how cute is that? He's just precious! And MAN, they grow some big ole roses in Can Tho! ha

Heather M. said...

SO CUTE!!! I know you are really ready to go now!

Heather M.

Leigh said...

He's precious! I can't believe how cute the pictures are that are coming out of Can Tho these days...of course, they do have the most perfect subject matter!!

Kim said...

He is cute! We love those Can Tho babies! Pictures are on the way...thanks for taking them.

Scott and Leslie said...

OMG! How sweet is that?!??!?!?! Aren't those Can Tho babies the cutest?!?!?!

lori said...

He is SO cute!! I can't wait to hear about your trip...almost there!!
Lori

Dianne said...

Oh my, he is so cute!!! I love that picture!!!!!

Melissa Polk said...

He is precious!! What a great smile. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you make this exciting journey to bring Liam home.