Welcome Home - Liam! We made it home, Saturday around 10am. It was a very long journey. Both boys were troopers the whole way. Ben did amazingly well on the long flight - sleeping most of it. Liam didn't fair quite as well - but hung in there with us until the bitter end. Immigration was fairly smooth. Liam became a citizen around 9:30pm EST on Friday night. Connections were interesting - especially going from the international terminal to the domestic terminal in LA. At one point, Rob was pushing the luggage on a cart with Ben riding on his shoulders. I was holding Ben's hand so he didn't fall off while carrying Liam in his hammock and pulling a rolling bag. I am sure we made quite a site. We are so very thankful to have traveled with the Russell family. One of them was always grabbing a bag or a child for us. I am so glad I don't have to know what it would have been like to do it without them. It is just a long long trip and we so grateful to be home. Here are a few pictures of the homecoming. Thanks to all that made it to the airport - especially those that woke up their children just to come welcome us home. Thanks to everyone for the prayers. God has richly blessed us with two precious boys.
Liam says goodbye - view from hotel window.

Ben riding the luggage.

Love the moving sidewalks.

Citizen Liam - Welcome Home Baby Boy.

Waiting on our arrival.

Thanks for coming to see us home!


Finally - We made it!

Tricia, Liam with Aunt Mamy and baby Maggie.

Ben, Rob and Paw-Paw.

Ben and his Na-Na.

Bath time at home - at last.

14 comments:
Welcome home!! Your family is beautiful and I just LOVED following your journey.
Aww! Thanks for sharing your photos! We are thrilled that you are home with your boys!
Glad that you all made it home safely! Welcome to the newest American citizen! Thanks for sharing your trip along the way. Post as soon as you can!
Oh, what a beautiful family!!! Ben's smile is absolutely gorgeous!! Welcome to the newest member of the O'Connor family...I can't wait to meet Liam!!! Traveling with two little boys.....that far....Rob and Trish, you are Super and that must have been quite an adventure!!!
It's SO good to be home. Glad to hear your boys did good. Caleb did well until the last flight. I think every passenger was ready to get off that one!
Betsy
Welcome HOME!! So happy for you and praying you all are getting the rest you need. Congrats again, Tricia. What precious boys.
Scarlett
Welcome Home!!!
I hope you survive the jet lag. We really enjoyed following along!
Nicole (Vinh's mom - NT)
Welcome Home!!! So glad you are home safely.
Get some rest and enjoy your new family of 4!!!
Blessings!
Welcome Home!!!!
Enjoy those two little boys and get some much needed rest.
Welcome home and God bless!!! We are so excited for you!! Love, Shane & Gretchen
I loved checking in on Liam and Ben's blogs. They are precious brothers to say the least.
Thank you for sharing your journey and pictures with us.
Many blessings to your family of four!
Natasha
www.perrymanadoption.com
Welcome home! I enjoyed following your journey so very much. The pictures of your boys are just precious. I am so glad you guys are home, I can't wait to meet Liam in person!!
I am so happy for you guys. I just read through the entire blog and almost couldn't contain my joy and emotion.
I hope to meet Liam sometime soon, and catch up with his wonderful parents.
-Jeremy Glover
WOOHOO! Congrats on being home! What a crew you had at the airport!
Post a Comment