We have a date! June 19th - Liam will be ours!
Working with the travel agent on the tickets. Hoping to leave on the 14th so that we can spend some time in Vinh Long before traveling on to Can Tho. Will update when we know our itinerary. Visa applications went in the mail today! Hurray. Little Liam - we are on our way! 17 days and counting...
Our friends, the Russell's, got their approval today as well and will be traveling for Sam at the same time! This is much anticipated news and we couldn't be happier for them.
We are Rob and Tricia. We have two sons - Ben and Liam. Ben is at home with us and Liam is currently living in Vietnam. Thanks for joining us as we make our way back to Vietnam to welcome Liam into our family. We are blessed - not once but twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so excited, I can't stand it! I can't wait to meet you , Liam!!
Caught up with your blog on Bexter's blog and CONGRATS!!! We are on Day 7 of our wait for I600 approval so reading your blog and how quickly your approval came gives us great hope!!!! Enjoy your travel and if you don't mond I plan to watch every step of it!!!
June 19th is THE BIG DAY!!! Can't wait! Post lots of pictures...of course, I hope we're there with you to celebrate! :) It's great that you will have a few extra days before going to CanTho. GOOD NEWS!
Heather M.
Little Liam, you are almost home!! Hold on, little dude, your family is coming for you... SOON!!
woohoo! Congrats! can't wait to follow your blog while you are there!
Congratulations! Looking forward to you guys getting home and meeting Mr. Liam!!!!
I am so excited for you! 16 more days...woo-hoo! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment