We are Rob and Tricia. We have two sons - Ben and Liam. Ben is at home with us and Liam is currently living in Vietnam. Thanks for joining us as we make our way back to Vietnam to welcome Liam into our family. We are blessed - not once but twice.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

Our first moments with Liam! Priceless!
He is beautiful! Small. Very happy. Very cuddly. He has the beginnings of two bottom teeth. He has beautiful eyes and a very strong grasp. And, 10 and 10 - adorable fingers and toes.

We had a great visit - we were at the center for about 2 hours. Liam was in the baby-baby room. (As opposed to the baby room.) He was in bed when we arrived and they led us to his crib. Ben walked right up to him and patted him through the crib rails. The nanny picked him up and handed him to me. He is light as a feather (compared to his big brother). He sat in my lap with his mouth wide open - smiling for us!

Ben hung with us the whole time. He played in the "walkers" - yes, IN the walkers. He took about 60 pictures with our camera. He passed out toys to all the babies. He ate a sucker. He did not want to take a family picture.

Liam was happy to lay on the floor. He had his picture taken at least 60 (more like 100) times. He played with toys and drooled a ton. He was happy to be in the family pictures!

Here are a few photos of our first moments together.





20 comments:

Kim said...

Another great post to wake up to this morning. Congratulations.......what a great family of 4!!! Liam is just precious! So happy for you guys!!

Nadra said...

What a beautiful family of 4. Yay!!! So happy for you guys!

Heather M. said...

OH WOW!!! You guys look just a little bit HAPPY!!!!! So sweet! He's beautiful Tricia. Your pictures uploaded awesome to the blog! Hope you guys have a great first night with Liam! Take Care & don't eat the fruit! LOL!

Heather M.
Packing!

Stacy And Scott said...

Oh you guys I am so happy for you!!! I know that you are in heavan right now. I can't wait to meet the little guy. I am glad that Ben did so well. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see that he is officially yours.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Look at his hair! Look at his sweet little mouth! Look at his toes! Oh my goodness, he is just a dream! So sweet that Ben patted him through the crib bars.

LOVING all the photos! Congratulations!!

Colin said...

What a good looking family! Happy for you guys! Can't wait to see him.
Colin

Dan and Elisabeth said...

What a beautiful family picture! LIam is so cute and you all look so very happy.

Kathy said...

He's gorgeous! As is his big brother! Congratulations!

Kim said...

How adorable....you are just beaming!!! It is so nice to see the happy family of 4!

Julie said...

Liam is just adorable and Ben looks like a great big brother. Congrats to all of you!!!!

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you! Liam is absolutely precious!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Oh my goodness, is the cutest little baby or what? I am just loving the updates from Vietnam! I am so very happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

He is just precious! It is wonderful to see all 4 of you together at last!!!

Joe Raschke said...

AWESOME! Congratulations to the bigger Family! Together at last!

Leigh said...

Great pictures, so happy for you!

Wow, I'm surprised about "the walkers" we didn't see those in December and had many discussions about how they could really use them.

I'm so proud of Ben...it is surely a bit overwhelming for him and he sounds like he is doing great!

Melissa Polk said...

What a fantastic family photo! He is precious. That is fantastic that you were able to visit Ben's birthplace with him and spend some time there too. I hope you all manage a little rest over there:)! We can't wait to see you when you get back.

The Hills said...

Oh,Tricia!!! He is so beautiful!!!!
So happy for you and your family!!!
Congratulations!
Scarlett

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Me again. I think I have a problem. I cannot stop looking at the fabulous photos! I see you brought suckers... clearly I need to listen to you and buy a bag already! Just noticed that Liam is rockin' a faux hawk in the pic on the couch. Too cute!! Love him! Love all of you! So excited!!!

Lynn and Mike said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your first day with Liam. Your pictures are filled with joy. Liam is precious. I know Ben will be a great big brother, too. God bless your family.

Lynn and Mike B

Heather said...

Congratulations! Both of your boys are so adorable. Enjoy!

Heather