We are Rob and Tricia. We have two sons - Ben and Liam. Ben is at home with us and Liam is currently living in Vietnam. Thanks for joining us as we make our way back to Vietnam to welcome Liam into our family. We are blessed - not once but twice.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Baby!

We received two new photos of Liam and a height and weight update! This is such a gift during a stressful and uncertain time in the adoption world. We learned last week that our government might be putting a new policy into place. We do not know at this time how this policy might affect our adoption of Liam. We are praying that the potential delays will not increase our wait time to travel past the end of summer. In the mean time, we are enjoying looking at our smiling baby boy!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute little guy! And from the looks of the pictures, he can fly too! :)

Lisa

Unknown said...

He is SO STINKIN' CUTE!! I love his chubby chin and sweet little ear lobes.

Kelly said...

Another adorable flying baby. Kat's picture is on a disco/space background. I'm glad you got updates,too.

Kelly O.

Bob said...

Smiley baby! You've got a another cutie pie.
Carla C

Kim said...

How cute is Mr. Liam!!! Love the smiles.......so glad you got new pictures!

The Hills said...

What a dream!! He is so precious!!
Scarlett

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

Darling! What a great gift this week! :)

Heather M. said...

Oh I am so jealous!! You got a Smile!!! Seriously, he is too cute! So glad it looks like everyone got new photos this week & an update. It does make the waiting a tad easier...
Take Care!
Praying for a good outcome to the dreaded "Memo".
Heather M.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia, my name is Leanne. My son Eli is also in the Vinh Long orphanage. We received our referral about 2 weeks ago. I ran across your blog when I searched for Vinh Long blogs. Your family is just precious and I am really excited for you guys!!

Wishing you the best!
Leanne :)

ShellyW said...

Hey Tricia! Liam is precious. What great pictures. He's got a great smile, just like his big brother. Praying for good news soon.

KellyG said...

Mr. Liam is soo durn precious!! and he can fly too!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! and thank you for your endless support through my adoption of Tanner!!

Leigh said...

He looks great! Aren't new pictures just the best?! Although, I don't know what is up in Can Tho with all the crazy backgrounds!!!