
We met Liam on January 29, 2008. We were all together, huddled in the front seat of the car trying to stay warm while we listened over speaker phone to the details of the newest member of our family. He was born December 26, 2007 and was five weeks old the day we first learned of him. Once we heard all the details of his sweet little life and knew he would be our son, we saw this photo and fell in love. There are no words to describe the feeling of seeing your child for the first time. We are so blessed to call him our son. His name will be Liam Hai. Hai is Vietnamese meaning second and river. He is our second son and like his big brother, he was born along the Mekong Delta in Southern Vietnam. It is our greatest hope that we travel to Vietnam to get him before the end of summer. Thank you for all the words of encouragement and congratulations. We are so thrilled with our little Liam.
17 comments:
Hooray for Liam!
SO Cute!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! YaY!!
I love the address (: And cute kid too.
wonderful! Liam is a cutie pie, so little and sweet.
Congrats.
Leslie
Tricia,
He is so beautiful! Congratulations! Big brother Ben is so handsome too!!
Scarlett-mom to Dillon, 5 1/2 months old in NT
Congratulations to Rob & Tricia and big brother Ben! Liam is just precious!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait for you to hold the little guy in your arms!
Yeah, a new blog!!! He's so cute & of course, he's sporting the fabulous pink hat!!! I am praying we get our I600 logged in this week so we can all start the 45-60 day wait for its approval! Have a good Sunday & FYI: 2 little boys at home is wild :) In a fun way of course!
Heather M.
Congratulations! Liam is beautiful!!!
Too cute! I love these pictures with the enormous clothes! Congrats again - now let's start planning our trip! :)
I can see years of Saturday mornings with all four of you snuggling during cartoons. I don't know how those two boys could be more blessed. Congratulations! Barb and Greg Solberg
He's perfect!!!
Yea Congratulations! He is adorable.
Congratulations, he is adorable. I hope he is home soon!!
Congrats!!! He is adorable. Ben will make a great big brother.
Congratulations on your referral. I just found your blog and I'm looking forward to following your journey back to Vietnam.
Post a Comment