We are Rob and Tricia. We have two sons - Ben and Liam. Ben is at home with us and Liam is currently living in Vietnam. Thanks for joining us as we make our way back to Vietnam to welcome Liam into our family. We are blessed - not once but twice.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Here We Go Again...

To Vietnam!

We have I-600 Pre-Approval!

As of 4:19am, this morning, we have pre-approval for Liam's visa. We will get our G&R date early next week and then we can book our plane tickets. Now it is time to get out the luggage and start packing.

Will update as soon as we hear our travel date.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia,
This is great news! I don't think we have corresponded yet. I am Jennifer and Lewis is our son also in Can Tho. If you could tell him hello for us, that would be great. And any pics you could take would be great as well. :) We are very excited for your news!
Jennifer
www.texastompkins.blogspot.com

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I just saw your wonderful news on the forum. I am so very, very happy for you guys!!

K said...

Congratulations and best wishes!

Heather M. said...

You know I am super excited!!! If we don't get our I600 approval by next Friday, I may be jetting something to you Priority Mail for my Caleigh girl!!!

Heather M.
Waiting to go! :)

The Hills said...

Hi Tricia!!
We are so excited for you and your family!! I hope the packing is going well. We will be following your blog and praying for you all.
Scarlett- waiting on our sweet Dillon, NT